General Consulting Services
The Toney Group LLC (d/b/a Angel Financial Services LLC)(“firm,” we,” “us,” or “our”) is pleased to offer the professional services described below as part of this subscription. This letter confirms our understanding of the terms and objectives of our engagement and the nature and limitations of the services we will provide. The engagement between you and our firm will be governed by the terms of this Agreement.
Engagement Objectives and Scope
If you choose to participate in the office hours, group lives, and/or one-on-ones, the following will apply:
- During the meetings, we will discuss at a high level, suggested strategies that could apply in your client’s case.
- We will not be directly responsible for any case presented unless a separate agreement is signed. Analyzing cases are strictly for learning purposes.
- We will not be required to perform any specific tasks.
Our recommendations regarding procedures to be performed and the results of the procedures performed are dependent upon the accuracy and completeness of the representations and information that we receive from you. Accordingly, inaccurate or incomplete representations could result in inaccurate findings or inappropriate recommendations, and critical recommendations may not be identified.
CPA Firm Responsibilities
We will perform our services in accordance with the Statement on Standards for Consulting Services issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“AICPA”). Such services do not constitute an audit, review, or any other attestation service as those services are defined in AICPA literature applicable to such engagements. Accordingly, these services will not result in the issuance of a written communication to third parties by Angel Financial Services LLC regarding financial data or internal controls, expressing an opinion or conclusion or obtaining or providing any form of assurance.
Our engagement does not include any procedures designed to detect errors, fraud, or theft. Therefore, our engagement cannot be relied upon to disclose such matters. In addition, we are not responsible for identifying or communicating deficiencies in your internal controls, unless otherwise specified in the scope of this Agreement. You are responsible for developing and implementing internal controls applicable to your operations.
We will issue the following deliverables upon completion of our services:
- No written deliverables will be presented unless agreed upon in a separate engagement.
- We will meet at scheduled times unless otherwise noted. The number of meetings in the subscription will be honored, but can be presented by any qualified professional that Angel Financial deems an expert in the topic.
The advice and recommendations included in the deliverable(s) will be based upon information you provide and may include:
- Suggested steps to resolve the tax issues presented.
- Suggested strategies to minimize taxes in preparing a tax plan.
The deliverable(s) presented as part of this engagement are only for the internal use of your team. It is not to be distributed to third parties, in whole or in part, or used for any other purpose.
After we provide you with the deliverables, we shall have no obligation to update or revise the observations or conclusions reflected in our deliverable(s),if new information, future events or changes in applicable laws and regulations affect the observations or conclusions reflected in those deliverables.
You understand and agree that our services may include advice and recommendations based upon our knowledge, training and experience, but at all times, the decisions related to implementation of the advice and recommendations are solely your responsibility. We encourage you to consider our recommendations and advice and implement what you believe is best for your client. If you ask us to assist you in implementing any advice or recommendation, we will confirm this representation in a separate engagement letter.
If, for any reason, we are unable to complete the engagement, we will not issue a deliverable(s).
Your management agrees to:
- make all management decisions and perform all management functions, including researching the IRS codes and applicable laws;
- evaluate the adequacy and results of the services performed;
- accept responsibility for the results of the services, including decisions regarding the implementation of any recommendations provided by us; and
- establish and maintain internal controls and to monitor ongoing activities.
You agree that your management and employees are responsible for the accuracy and reliability of information provided to us, including but not limited to, the proper recording of transactions, the safekeeping of assets, and the accuracy of the financial statements.
We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to Subscribers. Your registration with The Executive Touch platform and subsequent payment evidences your acceptance of these terms.
Very truly yours,
Angiel M Toney, CPA